Sunpak 34000 BTU Infrared Patio Heater - Stainless Steel
Sunpak II 34000 BTU Infrared Patio Heater
- Designed for Installation Height of 9 ½ to 12 Feet
- "Direct Spark" Ignition with Auto Re-light and Flame Sensor System
- Fully Automatic ON/OFF Control System
- Perfect for 9' 1/2" to 12' mounting heights
- 24 Volt transformer included (must be connected to switchable electrical supply
- Natural gas hook-ups not included. UL or CSA Certified waterproof use junction box to be supplied by electrician (24 volt option)
- Mounting Brackets and transformer included
Your patio will shine with warmth and radiance with a new Sunpak outdoor patio heater! With its warm red glow and heat coverage of up to a 12 by 12 foot area this Sunpak II 34000 BTU Infrared Patio Heater will attract people to your outdoor areas even on cool evenings when your patio is usually empty.
The gas patio heaters modern sleek streamlined design blends in with any patio décor and is easily mounted on outdoor walls under ceilings and in awnings. The Sunpak's radiant heat energy warms people and objects (like chairs and tables) rather than the air for the ultimate warmth and comfort. Best of all -- this Sunpak II heater is easy to operate inexpensive and low-maintenance. The Sunpak S34 models are ideal for patios with medium ceiling height and can be expected to raise the chilly outdoor weather up to 10 degrees in moderate climates (will vary with wind chill and mounting height and tilt angle of the heater).
The design of this Sunpak II patio heaters made from the finest stainless steel and aluminum heater parts which provide resistance to the wind and rain. SUNPAK II's slim body design (8 x 8 x 48 inches) and 0 to 30 degree angle mounting kit gives SUNPAK II® the versatility to fit easily into a wide range of patio areas.
WARNING: California Proposition 65. If not installed operated and maintained in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions this product could expose you to substances in the fuel or from combustion including carbon monoxide which can cause death or serious illness and which are known to the State of California to cause cancer birth defects or reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov