Lantana Balcony Height Stool by Texacraft
Lantana Blacony Height Stool by Texacraft
- This product is custom made and is non-refundable and cannot be canceled. Any changes must be made within 24 hours.
- Contemporary design
- Frame created from extruded aluminum
- Dining Chairs nest for convenient storage
- Dining tables have adjustable feet
- Cushions secure to frame
- Fiberglass underneath table top weave for support
- Optional seat pad available - M1967
- Optional back pad available - M1968
- Lantana should be ordered with only solid or textured fabrics. Fabrics with stripes or prints are not recommended on modular collections.
- For Commercial Customers Only
The weave used in the creation of this piece is constructed from UV resistant PVC. The strands are hand-woven over an aluminum frame structure. The end weaves are attached to the aluminum frame using stainless steel staples.
Created from non-rusting aluminum you can rest assured that the quality of the raw material are of the highest grade and meet industry standards for commercial use. Heliarc welding processes are utilized which ensure the strongest welds possible for aluminum joints.
Winston's fabric offering is among the most diverse in the industry. All fabrics are environmentally tested including specialized UV tests all necessary to ensure that the fabrics will hold up to the elements for years of outdoor use. We select fabrics from the most recognized names in the outdoor fabric industry. The fabric selection ranges from vinyl coated polyester fabrics most suitable for sling products to rich textures and colors made from acrylic fibers for cushions and umbrellas.
Texacraft Furniture offer two primary categories of frame finishes - Standard and Premium. Standard finishes are a one-step application process whereas Premium Finishes are a multi-Step process. The Premium finishes involve hand-applied paint by skilled artists. But even before the finish is applied the frames undergo an extensive 45 minute preparatory process that cleanses the frames in order to receive the final finish.