ARE YOU OUR NEXT SUPERSTAR?
PatioShoppers.com is a leading retailer of Patio, Hearth and Home products. We believe in bringing excellent value to our customers, but just as importantly we want to build a long lasting relationship by providing an easy, fun and great shopping experience.
Patioshoppers.com started as a small business and quickly developed into a medium-sized busy operation with specialized divisions supplying quality patio umbrellas, outdoor cushions, patio heaters, outdoor furniture, teak and outdoor furnishing related items to a diversified market of clientele throughout the entire United States. We cater to resorts, hotels, restaurant chain’s, commercial property management, select retail markets, wedding planners, architects, designers and individual customers who require that extra bit of help in choosing a quality product.
Through perserverence and determination, we now enjoy a wonderful business with fantastic employees and thousands of satisfied customers that buy from us year after year. We are a fast growing team with creative and versatile individuals who focus on the best customer service in the industry. PatioShoppers.com offers a dynamic, fun, fast-paced work environment and we provide a competitive compensation package including paid holidays, vacation and health benefits. PatioShoppers.com is also an Equal Opportunity Employer.
A GREAT PLACE TO BE
Our company is located in Murrieta, California. Nestled in the Southern California's wine country, Murrieta is part of the Temecula Valley. With a Mediterranean climate and gorgeous scenery, Murrieta is an amazing place to live, work and play.
Even though it's generally considered a young town, Murrieta is full of history and culture. It is home to Bear Creek Golf & Country Club - a private 18-hole course designed by Jack Nicklaus at which Presidents Ronald Reagan and Gerald Ford have played.
Each year, crowds flock to the Murrieta, Temecula and Winchester area to enjoy the Temecula Valley Balloon and Wine Festival which feature the Temecula Valley's wineries and restaurants and the music industry's best entertainment.
Commercial Sales Representative - Account Manager
Outside Sales Representative - Account Manager!
PatioShoppers Commercial Services has an immediate opening for a dynamic Sales Representative/Account Manager for the Southern California Area.
PatioShoppers Commercial Service is building its B2B commercial products division of PatioShoppers.com. A dynamic and progressive company, PatioShoppers' reputation as a leader in the indoor & outdoor furnishings and shade industry is attributed to its comprehensive product management and world-class sales and customer service.
Industry Specific Experience is NOT required!
PatioShoppers, inc. has been building long lasting relationships within the commercial hospitality, restaurant, HOA, property management, apartment community, casino, school, government and theme parks sectors for over 12 years. We are a small but very talented group of individuals who want to see this company thrive and are looking for the right team player to come along and grow with us. PatioShoppers has been fortunate enough to have experienced incredible growth even in a down economy, and known as a clear leader in the industry being recognized as one the Inc, 5000 fastest growing privately held companies over the last four years and running.
If you are a financially motivated self starter, who doesn’t need to be micro managed and think you have what it takes to manage a solid existing account base and grow by calling on new clients throughout the local Southern California areas and beyond… Then read further!
Direct industry experience is NOT required, but a minimum of 3-5 years of outside sales selling direct B2B business is mandatory. If you are a hunter who can manage existing clients and can creatively grow your account base, this is a very solid long term opportunity with six figure potential.
Compensation: Because the employees are PatioShoppers most valued resource, PatioShoppers offers a very competitive salary plus commission, car allowance, company provided cell phone, laptop, iPad and Benefits package including: Medical/Dental/Vision, Life Insurance, Paid Vacation & Sick Days, Paid Holidays, Education Reimbursement, Bonus Incentives and expenses reimbursement.
The most successful candidate for this position will demonstrate ownership and appreciate handling all the details of a sale from the initial introduction to confirmation of products delivered as well as future follow up.. We create a customer for life and thrive on being the “First Call” when our customers are shopping! Getting the sale is easy, getting the customer to return – The Goal!!!
Although Southern California is the existing active territory, the likely candidate would preferably live within 20-30 miles of the Temecula area to have close access to our murrieta office for better team participation, on going training, management and sales duties. This opportunity does have management potential for the right person as the future goal is to build both inside and outside sales teams.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for overall gross margin results within a defined account base.
- Responsible for increasing sales within existing accounts, developing new business through target accounts, and personal and professional growth and development.
- Create a business plan for developing new business and increasing existing business.
- Responsible for pricing information.
- Manage business activity and development through company required software programs.
- Effectively use company-sponsored tools for time and territory management.
- Manage credit issues as they apply to accounts that are past due.
- Respond to reports and other communication requested by management.
- Participate in company-sponsored promotions and new product introduction.
- Build rapport and relationships with key customers.
- Identify customer needs. Recommend appropriate products, systems, and programs to expand product mix.
- Identify target accounts in conjunction with management.
- Work with Trade Associations, luncheons, trade show such as CAI, CACM, BOMA and other duties as assigned.
Skills and Requirements
- Ability to drive to customer locations to manage, identify and or cold call new businesses.
- Ability to interact professionally with vendors, customers and division personnel.
- Previous sales or customer service experience.
- Ability to work independently and build strong relationships
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal, selling, and presentation skills.
- Conduct product Training to enhance customer knowledge.
- Ability to utilize telephone and email communications for local and national accounts.
- Ability to learn and utilize Act, and or other CRM systems for account management.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and basic Excel.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
Patioshoppers, inc. is an EEO/AA M/F/V/D Employer
PatioShoppers is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workforce.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Please follow these directions:
Interested candidates must submit cover letter, resume, salary history and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
IF YOU FAIL TO SUBMIT THESE REQUIREMENTS YOU WILL BE DISQUALIFIED FROM THE OPPORTUNITY!
Thank you for interest in PatioShoppers.com!
Please submit a cover letter, resume, salary history and salary requirements to email@example.com