Measuring for the Right Size Furniture Cover
Chairs and Loveseats
- Find the height by measuring from the ground to the top of the back
- Find the length by measuring from the back to the front
- Find the width by measuring across the front.
Patio Table with Chairs
- Position all chairs around the table and push them in next to the table.
- For oval or rectangular tables, measure the longest distance from the back of one chair across the table to the opposing chair. This is the length. Then measure the shortest distance in the same way. This is the width.
- For round tables find the diameter by measuring from the back of one chair across the table to the back of the opposing chair.
- Remember that the measurements will be greater than the measurement of your table alone.
- Find height by measuring from the ground to the top of the back of a chair. Some ground clearance should be expected.
Barbeques and Grills
- Measure the grill across the front from left to right including the shelves. This is the length.
- Measure the distance from front to back at the widest point. This is the depth.
- Measure from the ground up to the tallest point of the grill. This is the height.