Click Here to go back to checkout and close this windowPatioshoppers, Inc. - Policies, Terms and Conditions -
100% Guarantee- All of our products are warranted to be free of manufacturing defects. If for some reason you have a challenge with your order, please contact us immediately to figure out a reasonable solution. If a verifiable defect has occurred, we will cover all associated cost regarding the defect by full product replacement or component parts as needed including shipping costs, or money back as applicable.
Acceptance of Terms & Conditions;
1) Online Orders: By processing any order through Patioshoppers online website, customer acknowledges acceptance of the terms and conditions herein. A copy of the order transaction including all terms and conditions will be automatically sent via email to the purchaser of any order at the customers email address given at the time of order. It is the customer's responsibility to fully read and understand these terms and conditions. Should customer have any challenges with the terms and conditions, customer may cancel an order with written notice within 48 hours of placement of any order or sale is considered final and subject to the all applicable terms and condition of this agreement.
2) Phone Orders - By placing an order over the telephone verbally through Patioshoppers customer service department, email or fax, customer is acknowledging acceptance of the terms and conditions of this website. A copy of the order transaction including all terms and conditions will be automatically sent via email to the purchaser of an order at the customers email address given at the time of order. It is the customer's responsibility to fully read and understand these terms and conditions herein. Should customer have any challenges with the terms and conditions, customer may cancel this order with written notice within 48 hours of placement of any order or sale is considered final and subject to the all applicable terms and condition of this agreement.
3) Cancellation Policy - Orders may be cancelled within 48 hours of placement for any reason. However if any order has been shipped, all shipping and applicable restocking fees will be ducted from the refundable amount. Note: If a custom order has been processed to a manufacture and work has been performed, orders are considered non-cancelable.
Return and Warranty Policies
Please refer to individual product description pages regarding specific conditions pertaining to manufacture lead times, additional shipping parameters and or additional options regarding your order.
4) Return authorization - *All Items must have a valid RA# (return authorization #) before being returned. Customer must contact Patioshoppers in writing via email or general
postal service to obtain return authorization # (RA#) prior to returning any product. Should any questions arise, it is the customer's responsibility to contact Patioshoppers for further clarifications. Patioshoppers is not responsible to credit funds of any type or contact any customer regarding items that have been returned with out prior written authorization and approved authorization #. It is the customers sole responsibility to pay for shipping in all directions unless a clear manufacturing defect has occurred. Customer is responsible to send items back at customers cost. Once an item has been inspected a credit will be issued back to the credit card for the shipping costs if a manufacturing defect has indeed occurred. US
5) General Policy- All of our products are warranted to be free of manufacturing defects. If for some reason a challenge has occurred with an order, please contact us immediately to figure out a reasonable solution. It is recommended that all items should be checked immediately upon receipt. All items must be opened and inspected for damage within 7 days of delivery, and written notification of any challenges must be submitted no later then 7 days from receipt or all sales will be considered final. Should a defect or challenge occur; buyer must contact seller in writing describing said defect or challenges with instructions or questions regarding return issues. Seller reserves the right to send replacement parts when applicable. Patioshoppers refund policy does not cover items damaged due to misuse, neglect, wind, weather conditions or other "acts of God". It is the customer's responsibility to properly care for, maintain, store and safely use the products ordered. If any questions arise about proper use, please email questions to email@example.com. When returning an item for any reason, item MUST be packaged in the original carton. Items that have been scratched or dented by, set up, placement in stands, bases or tables, movement of furniture, etc., are considered un-sellable and or no longer as new condition. Un-sellable items will not be accepted for return unless there has been a clear manufacture defect or warrantee issue. Umbrella products are non-returnable for improper size selection. Actual fabrics and components may vary slightly from color charts and or pictures as displayed due to particular lighting effects, computer monitor displays, graphics and availability of particular seasonal items. Therefore Patioshoppers can not be held accountable for any persons who improperly decide a specific color choice, unit style, or size dependant on the visual picture only. It is the customers responsibility to read all descriptions in the item shopping cart before ordering. If Patioshoppers so chooses to except a returned an item, it is at Patioshoppers sole discretion whether or not a restocking fee and or shipping charges will apply. All returns for improper color choices may be subject to a 25% restocking fee plus applicable shipping and handling charges. Refunds will be given for the purchase price less the original shipping and handling charge as agreed upon. Customer will be responsible for return shipping via UPS to us, except when a manufacturing defect is verified. In such cases (verifiable manufacturing defect), seller may choose to send a call tag for the merchandise to have it picked up. Patioshoppers reserves the right to repair or replace such merchandise at Patioshoppers discretion. Refunds are issued within 30 days of our inspection of returned items. Should any item be refused delivery and returned with out authorization, a 25% restocking fee plus all shipping and handling fees will be charged at minimum. However, it is at Patioshoppers sole discretion whether a refund of any type will be issued. There will be absolutely no refunds or returns credited for custom ordered items. Custom ordered items are non-returnable or refundable for any reason out side of clear manufacturing defects. Should any customer refuse delivery of a custom ordered item, customer relinquishes his rights to any refund. Customer is responsible to pay all shipping costs associated with un-approved cancellations and returned shipments of custom ordered items. Only items with written authorization including (RA#'s) are eligible for a full purchase price (less S&H) refunds. For this reason, it is best to communicate via email to receive written authorization before you return your item.
6-A) Umbrellas & Stands- All items should be physically inspected directly out of the box without being placed in a stand or table. Should any damage including, SCRATCHES, DENTS, Rips and or Tear's of Fabric from placement in stands or tables occur, said items are no longer considered as new and will not be accepted for refund or replacement. Any umbrella that has a custom fabric, pole color alternative, component alternatives, etc., are considered custom ordered and are non refundable, or returnable for any reason outside of clear manufacturing defects. Actual umbrella fabrics and components may vary slightly from color charts and or pictures as displayed due to particular lighting effects, computer monitor displays, graphics and availability of particular seasonal items. Therefore Patioshoppers can not be held accountable for any persons who improperly decide a specific color choice or unit style dependant on the visual picture only. No returns will be accepted for improper color choices dependant on the color computer monitor displays. Customers may contact Patioshoppers prior to order and request the procedure for fabric samples. On some occasions, fabrics and or particular component frames and parts may be returned and re-fabricated at customers cost, plus shipping and applicable restocking fees at Patioshoppers sole discretion.
6-B) Cushions- All cushions have been custom ordered and manufactured to customer's specific dimensions and color specifications. Cushions are non-returnable or refundable unless a clear manufacturing defect has occurred. Cushions may very slightly in thickness and size dimensions, within 1/4 to 1" due to internal filling compaction, rebound, and styles of edging, stitching and particular internal fill. Cushions are non returnable if size and filling dimension are within the parameters as previously described. All items should be physically inspected directly out of the box and or packaging without being placed in the appropriate piece of furniture. Should any damage including, rips, tears, stains, marks or color transfer, etc., occur from placement in stands or tables, furniture, etc., said items are no longer considered as new and will not be accepted for refund or replacement. Actual cushion fabrics and components may vary slightly from color charts and or pictures as displayed due to particular lighting effects, computer monitor displays, graphics and availability of particular seasonal items. Therefore Patioshoppers can not be held accountable for any persons who improperly decide a specific color choice or unit style dependant on the visual picture only. No returns will be accepted for improper color choices dependant on the color computer monitor displays. Customers may contact Patioshoppers prior to order and request the procedure for fabric samples to be sent prior to ordering product. 6-C) Teak Furniture All items are shipped knocked down in cartons (Basic Assembly Required). Some items are shipped via motor freight and are too large for standard UPS or FedEx Ground. Items deemed to large for common carrier may be subject to additional lead times. Items must be inspected for damage at time of delivery and noted on delivery receipt before signing for shipment. Notification of damages must be submitted in writing within 7 days of delivery. All items must be inspected for damage before assembly. Should damage or defects occur customer must contact Patioshoppers in writing prior to assembly. Products that have been assembled or modified can not be returned for any reason per manufactures guidelines.6-D) Tiki Umbrellas & Palapas - All items are shipped knocked down in cartons (Basic Assembly Required). Some items are shipped via motor freight and are too large for standard UPS or FedEx Ground. Items deemed to large for common carrier may be subject to additional lead times. Items must be inspected for damage at time of delivery and noted on delivery receipt before signing for shipment. Notification of damages must be submitted in writing within 7 days of delivery. All items must be inspected for damage before assembly. Should damage or defects occur customer must contact Patioshoppers in writing prior to assembly. Products that have been assembled or modified can not be returned for any reason per manufactures guidelines.
6-E) Patio Heaters, Fire Pits & Fireplaces – All Heaters are shipped knocked down and typically need minor assembly. Patio heaters must be inspected within 3 days of delivery or all sales are final. Should there be a manufacturing defect or challenge, buyer must contact PatioShoppers, Inc., in writing within 3 days of delivery for instructions on how to return or remedy the issue or all sales will be considered final. PatioShoppers maintains the right to substitute parts or new units as a remedy of the situation. Patio Heaters are “non returnable” once they have been assembled, installed, fired up and or in use for “any” length of time, unless there is a clear manufacturing defect. Patioshoppers is a reseller of said products only and is in no way considered mechanical engineers or responsible for particular heat loads or calculations there in. Should PatioShoppers, Inc., so choose to receive a returned item, it is at Patioshoppers, Inc’s., sole discretion and a 25% restocking fee, plus shipping will apply in all cases except manufacture defects unless Patioshoppers so chooses to waive such fees. All authorized return items must be in “brand new” un-used, saleable condition or all sales are considered final. Should an item be returned with out proper authorization, Patioshoppers, Inc. is not responsible for return of any fees until proper steps and authorization is given. Once an item has been returned and received, it will be inspected by the appropriate party. If any parts or components have been damaged in any way, it is the customer responsibility to pay for additional damage. Patioshoppers is not responsible for electrical wiring, gas piping and or fuel containment as needed for specific units, and can not be held liable for installation challenges or upgrades of any kind, before or after installation. If a customer so chooses to acquire his or her own contractor for product installation, Patio Shoppers, Inc. cannot be held liable for the installation costs regardless of whether a specific unit was recommended by a representative of Patio Shoppers or not. It is highly recommended a mechanical engineer be consulted prior to any purchase or installation of permanent or mounted units. Heater specifications have been included as a guideline and are only intended as a general idea of heating ranges or capacities. All outdoor heating situations differ and buyer is responsible to acquire their own heat load calculations, permits or engineering as needed for proper heating in their specified locations. Patioshoppers, customer service representatives and employees are in no way considered manufactures representatives or professional HVAC consultants, and can only give best recommendations for heating specified areas obtained from the specific manufacturer’s literature or manufacture provided training. Patioshoppers, Inc, its employees and manufactures, can not be held accountable for a customer’s specific choice, style or size unit. Specific heating perimeters for outdoor situations is not a controlled environment and in no way can be guaranteed, due to weather, wind & natural effects cause by nature or acts of god. Patioshoppers is not, and can not be held liable for improper heating of a specific unit of any kind. PatioShoppers, Inc., can not be held liable for any claims or damages of personal property, or bodily harm, or death as a result of any burn, explosion, fire of any type issues deemed as a result of misuse, handling, manufacture defects, accidents or any reason there of.
7) Shipping Policy - Shipping and handling charges apply to all orders unless listed as free shipping or pre-negotiated in writing and authorized prior to final shipment of item. All charges will be included in the final transaction price and disclosed as the total cost for items purchased. Should items be returned for any reason outside of manufacturing defect, shipping fees will be deducted from any credit due customer. The Customer is responsible for return shipping via UPS to Patioshoppers, except when a manufacturing defect has been verified. In such cases, the customer will pay for the initial return shipping cost and a refund will be applied once the item has been inspected and confirmed to be a manufacture defect. In some cases, the Patioshoppers may choose to send a call tag for the return merchandise. Patioshoppers reserves the right to repair or replace such merchandise at Patioshoppers discretion. Patioshoppers is not liable for any damage caused by shipping carriers. Patioshoppers will attempt to facilitate and help with all shipping challenges, but can not be help liable for damaged items that are out of our control.
Note: Should any customer desire to receive an item by a particular date, customer should contact Patioshoppers prior to any order. Patioshoppers will do its absolute best to process each order to manufacture within 24 hours of receipt of order or next business day; However, Patioshoppers does "Not" guarantee any item to be shipped and or delivered by any particular date. Patioshoppers is not responsible for any delivery delays due to circumstances out of its control and can not be held liable for any product that is not delivered by a customers anticipated or expected delivery time frame.
7-A) Shipping Lead Times - Stocked items typically ship within 1 to 5 business days of receipt of order; However, particular products with fabric, pole & material color choices may take up to an additional 5 - 15 days depending on fabric and component availability. Once items ship from warehouse, shipping time may take anywhere from 1 to 14 business days dependant on products ordered and particular freight carrier arrangements. Custom orders may take anywhere from 7 days to 45 days of manufacturing time. Once an item has been manufactured, assembled, packaged and shipped. Standard shipping lead time listed above will apply.
8) Tracking Numbers - Patioshoppers computer system will automatically send available tracking numbers through email notification as received from particular distributors. However, not all of Patioshoppers distributors have resources to process shipment tracking numbers though an electronic computer system. UPS, Fed Ex or Freight carrier tracking numbers are not always readily available and are not typically supplied to the customer until after 2 to 5 business days from initial shipment verification. If any shipping disputes or challenges with the order occur, customer should email or contact Patioshoppers with the appropriate name, address, phone number, item number, description of purchase and order number for faster response.
8-A) Tracking Number Requests - Due to extremely high volume of orders processed in the spring and summer seasons, Patioshoppers goal must be focused on processing orders as fast as possible to expedite a speedy shipment. Patioshoppers simply does not have the resources and or time to respond or reply to all tracking number requests until after the minimum manufacturing & processing days have been allotted and or a clear order processing challenge has occurred. Customers should check the product description page of the item they ordered regarding estimated lead times. If the item is noticeably late and or missing subsequent to the last business day of the estimated manufacturing lead time and shipping estimate, customer should contact Patioshoppers via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and include the Name, Order Id and estimated delivery time located on the product description page.
10) Liabilities - Disclaimer of Warranties
EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY STATED HEREIN, PATIOSHOPPERS MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, OF ANY KIND WITH RESPECT TO PRODUCTS SOLD ON OUR SITE. EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY STATED HEREIN, PATIOSHOPPERS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, OF ANY KIND WITH RESPECT TO PRODUCTS SOLD ON OUR SITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THAT YOU AGREE THAT IN NO EVENT SHALL PATIOSHOPPERS.COM, ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES OR OTHER REPRESENTATIVES BE LIABLE FOR SPECIAL, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES RELATED TO PRODUCTS SOLD.
11)Product Descriptions - Patioshoppers.com and its affiliates attempt to be as accurate as possible. However, we do not warrant that product descriptions or other content of this site is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. In the event a product is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to typographical error or error in pricing or product information received from our suppliers, we shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for products listed at the incorrect price. We shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is canceled, we shall issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the charge. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase you may return it as described in our Return policy.
12) Payments & Credits- All orders are automatically billed to customer's credit card through our secure merchant billing system prior to shipment. Custom orders must be paid for in advance prior to any custom work to be performed. Should a challenge occur, customer must submit a credit request in writing stating the challenge to be resolved and why a credit should be received. Credit requests be emailed to email@example.com and must include, Name, Order ID and a statement of facts. Once a credit amount is verified to be accurate and payable, the actual amount will be credited to the original credit card. If there is a challenge with the credit card, a check will be mailed directly to the intended recipient.
Click Here to go back to checkout and close this window