LIMITED WARRANTY STATEMENT
SunBriteTV (SBTV) warrants that this product conforms to the manufacturer’s specifications and will be free of defect in material and workmanship; and should any defect occur, SBTV will correct the defect subject to the following conditions:
PARTS and LABOR: SBTV will provide in-factory parts and labor to replace defective parts without charge for a period of one (1) year from the date of sale to the original consumer. In the event that the part required for replacement is no longer in production and/or is obsolete, SunBriteTV will repair the unit with similar or like parts of equal value. If a similar or like part is not available, a charge may be incurred to the owner for any upgraded part substituted.
Exception:a) Demo or floor model: warranty begins at the date of sale to an authorized dealerb) Extended Use”: Commercial applications where unit is operating on average, more than 8-10 hours per day, warranty is limited to 6 months in-factory parts and labor.
PROOF OF PURCHASE: Copy of the sales invoice from an authorized dealer is required together with the product to obtain service under this warranty. This warranty covers failures due to defects in material or workmanship that occur during normal use.
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER:
- Shipping damage.
- Damage caused during unpacking and/or removal of protective packing material.
- Service required as a result of improper, incorrect or insufficient AC supply voltage.
- Any unit which is modified or damaged due to improper installation or to incorporation into other products.
- Any failure, loss, damage or personal injury due to accident, neglect, misuse or abuse by the consumer or to improper operation, maintenance or storage or to alteration or to failure to follow normal operating procedures as outlined in the instruction manual.
- Damage which results from fire, flood, lightning or other acts of God.
- Any unit purchased from an unauthorized seller. Any owner other than the original consumer.
- If the original factory serial number has been removed, defaced, replaced or tampered with in any way.
- Transportation charges incurred in connection with warranty service.
- Indirect, consequential, or special damages, except as required by federal or state laws.
- Any unit tampered with, modified, adjusted or repaired by any party other than SBTV or its authorized representative.
- Any cosmetic damage to the surface or exterior that has been defaced, or caused by normal wear and tear or exposure to foreign chemicals.
SBTV AND ITS REPRESENTATIVES OR AGENTS SHALL IN NO EVENT BE LIABLE FOR ANY GENERAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR OCCASIONED BY THE USE OF OR THE INABILITY TO USE THIS PRODUCT. THIS WARRANTY IS MADE IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, INCLUDING THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTIBILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED BY SBTV AND ITS REPRESENTATIVES. THE LAWS OF SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES; THEREFORE, THIS WARRANTY SHALL BE DEEMED MODIFIED TO BE CONSISTENT WITH SUCH LAWS. THIS LIMITED WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS. YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS THAT MAY VARY FROM STATE TO STATE. ALL WARRANTY INSPECTIONS AND REPAIRS MUST BE PERFORMED BY THE SBTV SERVICE FACILITY IN MOORPARK, CA.
- When you contact us at 1-866-357-8688, we will issue a Return Material Authorization number for you to include with a copy of your original sales receipt for return. SunBriteTV will not accept any returned products without an RMA number.
- You must return the product to us in its original or equivalent packaging and send it freight prepaid. Please insure the shipment, or accept the risk if the product is lost or damaged in shipment. (If the original box is not available, please contact the Customer Service Department to have a new box shipped to you (applicable fee applies).
Ship product to:
SunBriteTV LLC5069 Maureen Lane, Unit AMoorpark, CA 93021Attention: RMA #________
Please be sure to mark the shipment to the attention of the Return Material Authorization number provided to you.
If we determine that the product is not covered under this warranty, we will notify you and inform you of service alternatives that are available to you on a fee basis.
Do not return any accessories, including remote controls, unless the accessory is related to an equipment failure.