Texawood Fuse Commercial 40" Square Dining Table with Hole
Texawood Fuse 40" Square Dining Table with Hole by Texacraft
- Built to withstand a range of climates including hot sun snowy winters and strong coastal winds
- MGP material cleans easily and is not prone to splinter crack chip and peel
- Color continuously throughout the fade-resistant MGP material requires no painting or waterproofing
- Marine-grade quality stainless steel hardware
- Tables require minimal assembly
- Tables have durable aluminum frame with moisture and fade-resistant powder coat finish
- Fuse is available in either White (MWH) or Sand (MSA) finish only. Table base is powder coated aluminum. Select frame finish color when ordering Satin White or Sand.
- Available in White (MWH) or Sand (MSA)
- For Commercial Customers Only
Texacraft's new Fuse Collection is created from an environmentally friendly product called MGP or Marine Grade Polymer. Like HDPE material MGP is also derived from post-consumer bottle waste such as milk and detergent containers or other post-industrial materials. The main difference is that MGP is formed into large sheets creating a smooth uniform surface that is slightly heavier in comparison to HDPE lumber. Both HDPE and MGP are excellent all-weather materials that never require painting staining or waterproofing to maintain their appearance.
Texacraft's TexaWood collections are perfect for commercial use as they are extremely durable and need little maintenance. A simple wash with the hose will keep the furniture clean and looking good for years of outdoor enjoyment.
Texacraft is a commercial brand of quality outdoor furniture you can trust.