- Dimensions: 78 ¾"W x 41 ¾"D x 37 ¾"H
- Seat Size: 20"W x 17"D
- Seat Height : 14"
- Arm Height: 21 ¼"
- Weight: 102 lbs
- Made in the USA
- Built to withstand a range of climates including hot sun snowy winters and strong coastal winds
- 20-year residential warranty 1-year commercial warranty
- Cleans easily and is not prone to splinter crack chip peel or rot
- UV protectant and color continuously throughout the HDPE material requires no painting or waterproofing
- Marine-grade quality stainless steel hardware
- Suitable for residential or commercial use
- Optional Sunbrella® cushions are available for this product
What in the world is a tete-a-tete you ask? In its essence it is an intimate conversation between two. Taken from the term "for two" a sofa was created ages ago called by the same name. This sofa was typically an S shape allowing occupants to face each other and enjoy such hushed words spoken between them. This seating piece embodies just that feel.
This is a very special seat for two where you are connected…literally. Two Adirondack style chairs are built right to the table that joins them in this exquisite chair. Whereas the original seating piece was S shape the seats of this chair are somewhat side by side. The Adirondack style given to them makes for casual conversations under the sun on a spring day! Wide arms and high backs beckon you to really sink into your chair and let the conversation flow.