Lava Lite Propane Patio Heater With Wheels by Lava Heat
Lava Lite Propane Patio Heater by Lava Heat
- Powerful 56000 BTU's - Provides up to 36 sq ft of heat coverage
- Shatter-resistant glass tube – Borosilicate glass will crack not shatter – hot glass won't break from rain sleet or even snow
- Chrome reflectors along each inner corner of the flame compartment which visually enhance the flame by dispersing light and adding an ambient glow
- Wheel Kit Included ($75 Value) – Easy to move around – Save time and energy moving this heater with the convenience of wheels
- Propane Regulator Hose Included ($50 Value) - Ready to attach to your propane tank
- Manual Easy Start Electronic Ignition and variable heat control make the Lava Lite© a snap to operate
- Electrostatic Powder Coating – Resistant against rust chips scratches or peeling – Years of use in style!
- Anti-tilt safety switch – Shuts off heater in the event of a tilt – Prevents any electrical fires that could occur with inferior heaters
- Ships Fully Assembled – Just remove the protective cover from the Borosilicate Tube and set the Reflector Cap with just three screws and it is ready to go
The Lava Heat Italia Commercial Grade Lava Lite© 56000 BTU Propane Patio Heater. Also born in the Modena studios of Mr. JR Zioni this second child of the Romagna Collection is the hard working sister to the Lava 2G. Lava Lite's© omnidirectional "Column of Flame"© patio heater puts out an impressive 56000 BTUs. Its durable and weather resistant 4 ft. Borosilicate glass tube is capable of withstanding extremely high temperatures and the hot glass won't break from rain sleet or even snow. Exclusive to Lava Heat Italia's Lava 2G© and Lava Lite© models are chrome reflectors along each inner corner of the flame compartment which visually enhance the flame by dispersing light and adding an ambient glow.
Manual Easy Start Electronic Ignition and variable heat control make the Lava Lite© a snap to operate. Relax in the cozy warmth of its 360-degree distribution of heat in a 5 ft. radius. The solid-frame commercial-grade Lava Lite© arrives fully assembled in its nearly 8-foot box. Just remove the protective cover from the Borosilicate Tube set the Reflector Cap with just three screws. Connect your propane tank (not included) and it's ready to use whenever you need it. Lava Heat Italia's Lava Lite© can be used for up to 12 hours with a 20 lb. propane tank. And of course this CSA Certified heater has Lava Heat Italia's signature Tilt Switch Auto-Shutoff for total safety. Commercial grade materials mean you get Lava Heat's 5-year limited warranty. The easy-snap magnetic door lower storage compartment matches Lava Heat's original Lava 2G© model for a true family of design. Just as on its sister model the Lava 2G© made-to-last steel side panels protect Lava Lite's© tank compartment roomy enough for a standard 20lb propane tank. Its electronic ignition means push button start up.