Galtech 9' Deluxe Suncrylic Aluminum Auto-Tilt in Hand Painted Bamboo Finish
9' Deluxe Suncrylic Aluminum Auto-Tilt in Hand Painted Bamboo Finish
- Ideal shade coverage for up to 54" tables
- Unique Frame - Hand painted multi colored finish with 3D knots or wicker embossed right into the pole
- Suncrylic Fabric - 100% Solution dyed Long lasting and high UV protection the economical alternative to Sunbrella - Premium value
- Deluxe Auto Tilt system allows for easy open/tilt operation - Adjust the shade with little effort and time - Focus on your guest not on your umbrella
- Stainless Steel cable used to crank the umbrella up out performs nylon cord - Worry-feel operation
- Built to last - Power-coated metal housing Resin hubs & finial - Showcase your patio for many seasons to come
- Best Quality imitation thatch cover - Will not rot mildew or attract insects as will natural material - All the ambiance none of the hassle
This outdoor patio umbrella is sure to please in any outdoor setting. The hand painted bamboo finish is stylish and trendy. Compliment the unique frame with a wide variety of fabrics or choose a faux thatch cover to really complete the look!
The auto-tilt feature on this sturdy outdoor umbrella makes tilting as easy as cranking it open. Just continue to crank gently from the full open position and the crank mechanism will tilt the umbrella for you. No more climbing up on a chair or your table to push a button for the tilt!
NEW Available Extended Warranty - Covers Wind Damage!
Invest in the PatioShoppers.com extended warranty for your new purchase!
Patioshoppers' exciting new optional Extended Warranty extends the manufacturer frame and fabric warranty for one additional year and adds wind damage coverage for the first year! Umbrellas must be properly grounded in the appropriately weighted base and closed during inclement weather. Wind damage warranty coverage is one year from delivery and includes parts or replacement up to 1 full replacement frame and fabric equivalent during the warranty coverage period. Your warranty is attached to your emailed receipt and attached to your order number. No papers to hold on to just call if you need it!
ADD to Order Above