Coeur D' Alene Commercial Dining Chair with Arms by Texacraft
Coeur D' Alene Dining Chair with Arms by Texacraft
- This product is custom made and is non-refundable and cannot be canceled. Any changes must be made within 24 hours.
- Contemporary design
- Table tops are stamped aluminum
- Frame created from extruded aluminum
- Separate seat and back pads held secure in frame with ties to eyelets
- Seat and back pads are sold separately
- Available in all frame finishes
- Bench and Garden Stool pads are sold separately and are only available in solid and/or textured fabrics. Not available with pattern/prints or striped fabrics.
- Chair pads are sold separately and are available in all fabrics.
- For Commercial Customers Only
Created from non-rusting aluminum you can rest assured that the quality of the raw material are of the highest grade and meet industry standards for commercial use. Heliarc welding processes are utilized which ensure the strongest welds possible for aluminum joints.
Texacraft's fabric offering is among the most diverse in the industry. All fabrics are environmentally tested including specialized UV tests all necessary to ensure that the fabrics will hold up to the elements for years of outdoor use. They select fabrics from the most recognized names in the outdoor fabric industry. The fabric selection ranges from vinyl coated polyester fabrics most suitable for sling products to rich textures and colors made from acrylic fibers for cushions and umbrellas.
Having the look and feel of real wicker this proprietary weave creation was the result of dedicated time and effort. The material is a mix of polyethylene and UV inhibitors with no acrylic additives. Both the texture and coloration are achieved from the hands of an extrusion artist who intuitively adds the correct amount of pigment to the weave during precise temperature intervals in the production process. The weave coloration is infused throughout the core of the weave. The result is a beautiful natural weathered weave material. All pieces of Coeur d'Alene are hand woven strand by strand by highly skilled artists. One chair can take more than a day to weave.
Texacraft is a commercial brand of quality outdoor furniture you can trust.