All Wanda Side Post Aluminum Umbrella frames are warranted for a period of 1 year from the original date of dealer's invoice. Umbrellas are warranted to be free from defects in the workmanship and materials under normal use and proper assembly as follows within the users setup manual. Wanda umbrellas are warranted against rust and corrossion for a period of 1 year.
The manufacturers warranty does NOT cover damage cause from wind conditions under any circumstances. Damage indicative of wind are broken rib assemblies and bent aluminum poles. Replacement of warranted items will be determined at the manufacturers discretion.
Canopy covers are warranted against fading from normal exposure conditions for the following:
Sunbrella Fabrics - 5 years
Sundura Fabrics - 1 year
What is not covered: DAMAGES CAUSED FROM WIND CONDITIONS ARE NOT COVERED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. Damage indicative of wind are broken rib assemblies & bent aluminum poles.Replacement of warranted items: will be determining by our discretion. In the event that the product as damaged by wind, misuse or not assembled properly, it is the consumer’s responsibility to purchase the replacement parts and pay the freight on any such orders.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. All Claims for shortages, damage goods, shipment damage/errors must be made within 7 days after receipt of product. (Most of the times, 15 days of invoice date.) It is the consumers’ responsibility to check the contents for any damage, missing parts as soon as it is received. If any damage should occur during shipping it is the consumer/dealers responsibility to file a freight damage claim with the carrier. Most carriers require this to be done within 1-2 days. (See our General Terms and Conditions for detail.)
2. Shade Depot will NOT accept any return merchandise for credit after 7 day period. (delivery)
3. All In-stock items returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee plus ALL freight charges. Custom order fabric order applies 50% plus all freights.
4. Any items that are returned for warranty or non-warranty purposes must be issued a Return Authorization Number. Only upon issuance of a RA # and inspection by the Shade Depot QC department will credit or replacement of umbrellas be issued. It is the customers’ responsibility to pay the freight on return products or replacement parts. ALL RETURNED ITEMS MUST INCLUDE THE RA# CLEARLY WRITTEN ON THE RETURN PACKAGE. If there is no valid & easily identifiable RA# on the package, the package will be refused by warehouse personal.
5. Order cancellations must be requested via e-mail. Any order that is cancelled after shipping will be subject to a 25% re-stocking fee and freight charges. It is the responsibility of the consumer to pay the freight charges both to and from Shade Depot on any cancelled order, once it has been shipped.
7. By ordering the goods you expressingly consent to shade depot’s general terms, conditions, return and warrants of sale as herein printed.