Jensen Metal Products, Inc., doing business as Real Flame®, warrants Real Flame vent-less fireplaces and accessories to be free from defects in parts and workmanship under normal use and service for a period of 90 days from the date of purchase. In the event of such defects Real Flame will, at its option, replace the defective product or refund the purchase price. The foregoing is the exclusive remedy and Real Flame disclaims all other warranties, including any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. In addition, Real Flame will not be responsible for consequential damages in excess of the purchase price of the product on which such liability is based. Electric fireplaces carry a one-year warranty on the electric firebox only.
You may return your purchase within 90 days of receipt for a refund of the purchase price excluding shipping costs and a 15% restocking fee. Customers are responsible for return shipping unless we agree to accept an item as defective or damaged. We will refund original shipping charges only if we made a shipping error.
All returned products must be 100% complete, adequately packaged in original packaging and in resalable condition. Products that have been assembled or modified will not be eligible for return. All items must be returned in their entirety, meaning all items included must be returned together, assuming they adhere to Real Flame’s return guidelines and policy below.
All returns will require a valid Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA) issued by our customer service team at Real Flame. Please call 1-800-654-1704 to start your RMA process. Items returned without an RMA will not be considered for a refund. You have 90 days from the time you receive your shipment to request an RMA. The RMA will expire 15 days after it is issued and cannot be extended or re-issued. A valid RMA number must be written clearly on the shipping label or box. No refunds will be issued for incomplete or unauthorized returns.
Refunds will be issued after items arrive in our warehouse and are inspected. It may take three to five weeks from the date we receive an item for your account to be credited. Real Flame reserves the right to refuse any returned product. Please refer to our return guidelines for further information.
1) No returns will be accepted more than 90 days after you receive the merchandise. Unfortunately, we cannot allow any exceptions to our return policy
2) We will not accept damaged merchandise that was not inspected by the customer at the time of original delivery and was not reported or claimed within 48 hours of receipt. If the customer signs for delivery and does not report any damage to the shipping company, or to Real Flame, then it’s the customer’s responsibility to file a claim for damages with the shipping company.
3) No returns or exchanges on discontinued items.
4) All returned products will be inspected. Any item that is returned as defective and is found not to be so will be subject to a 25% handling fee as well as the restocking fee of 15% plus all shipping costs.
5) If non-returnable items are sent back, no credit will be issued. The customer will be responsible for shipping charges. Items will be re-sent upon receipt of payment for shipping charges. Items will be deemed abandoned if we are not contacted within 30 days from the date we receive the merchandise.
6) If a customer refuses to accept a shipped order without setting up an RMA, then the customer will be responsible for all shipping costs. Also, a 25% processing fee will be assessed with the standard 15% restocking fee.
Products that cannot be returned or exchanged
1) Packages without an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization).
2) Product that has been used or shows signs of assembly.
3) Any discontinued product.
4) Any parts or replacement parts.
5) Product not in original packaging.
Gel Fuel Return or Replacement
1) Real Flame will not accept any fuel returned without an RMA from our Customer Service Department at 1-800-654-1704.
2) Any fuel container that you believe is damaged must be reported within 48 hours of receiving the shipment. If reported after 48 hours, Real Flame is no longer responsible for issuing an RMA or a replacement.
3) Our Real Flame Gel Fuel is clearly marked to last at least one year from the date of purchase. Any fuel that is older than one year is not returnable.
4) If you believe the fuel is defective, you must call our Customer Service Department as soon as possible. We will then assess your concerns and help find a solution.
If a customer refuses an order in transit without notifying our Customer Service Department and getting an RMA, the customer will be responsible for all shipping costs including original shipping fees and return shipping fees. Real Flame will also charge a 25% handling fee to cover the costs of additional processing and treat the refused shipment as a general return, with the routine 15% restocking fee added.
It is imperative to check all packaging before accepting your order. If the packaging has any sign of damage, refuse the package and note the damage on the box. Please call our Customer Service Department immediately at 1-800-654-1704 and report the damaged package. If damage is not reported within 48 hours after receiving package, Real Flame will no longer be responsible for issuing an RMA or replacing the damaged product. After you sign for the package it becomes your responsibility to make claims with the shipping company to recoup any damages. Please be sure to inspect all packaging before you sign for them.
In the rare case that a shipment does not arrive, you must call our Customer Service Department at 1-800-654-1704 and report the missing shipment. We will then issue a tracer for the package to determine if it has been delivered to an incorrect address or is lost. After we know the results, we will replace the product or refund your money. It can sometimes take more than two weeks to receive tracer results. You may also repurchase the product. If you do so, you will be credited for the original once the tracer results are established. It is important that we receive correct information for issuing a tracer for the packages. A current phone number and shipping address are required. Without a tracer, we will be unable to send replacements for lost orders and will assume that the items have been received.
In the event that an item has been lost or damaged either by the manufacturer or in shipping you may request a replacement. Replacement parts are not available for all units and only given at Real Flame’s discretion. We will assess any damage and find a solution, including ordering and shipping a replacement to you. No replacements available for discontinued items or repackaged (open box) products.
If you received something other than you ordered, please contact Customer Service within 48 hours of receiving the item. We will provide an RMA and instructions on how to ship the product back. All shipping costs will be covered by Real Flame upon proof that the item shipped was not on the original order.
Cancellation or Any Change to Order
If you need to cancel or change your order you must contact our Customer Service Department, 1-800-654-1704, the same day that you placed your order. Some orders may ship the same day. We must know as soon as possible about any cancellation or changes. Requesting a cancellation or change does not guarantee the order will be cancelled or changed as the warehouse may have already pulled or shipped the order. Any cancellation or change that has been requested once the warehouse has pulled, but not shipped, the order will be subject to a 25% processing fee. If the order has shipped, the shipping costs as well as a 15% restocking fee (if product is returned) will be charged. Any item returned without an RMA will not be eligible for a refund. If an address adjustment is needed an $11 charge per package will be added to the purchase price along with any other additional charges for the shipment.
A refund will be issued within three to five weeks in the same form of payment used in the original transaction. Our return department processes returns and issues credits once a week. If your item isn’t received by that time it will be processed the following week.